Our sports performance program focuses on increasing speed, strength, agility, muscle endurance, and recovery.
Athletic Assessment: We begin with a functional movement screen that allows us to determine how your body performs various basic movements.
Sports Performance: Once we assessed the level of athletic ability we have a wide variety of tools to improve in the areas you lack.
We use unweighted treadmills to help improve motor patterns that we use everyday. The unweighted treadmill is neurological reeducation for our brain to better connect or reconnect to muscles involved in movement.
- Running form: which reduces the risk of injury and enhances the bodies efficiency
- Top Speed
- Lateral Movement
We also use vibration platform therapy to enhance your bodies physiological and neuromuscular responses. The vibration elicits involuntary muscle contractions creating a chain of positive events in your body.
- Increase in resting metabolic rate
- Improve bone density
- Improve balance
- Improve muscle strength and performance
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Enhance critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Increase of the "happiness" hormone serotonin and neurotrophine, a substance that supports our thinking process.
- Increase production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) by up to 360%
- Increase production of testosterone by up to 7%
- Decrease cortisol levels by up to 32%
- Rehabilitate injuries and ailments
- Enhance explosive strength
- Enhance conventional training results
- Speed training recovery
- Accelerate weight loss
- Enhance pain reduction
- Improve collagen production
- Reduce appearance of cellulite
- Eliminate the effects of stress
- General toning
The Back System 3 re-programs the upper or lower extremities muscles to improve the functioning and efficiency of the body. Proven clinical effects have been observed in relief of cervical, thoracic, lumbar pain and lower extremity discomfort following the use of this simple and versatile machine. It increases lumbo pelvic ROM and stretches the upper and lower back, shoulders, psoas, hamstrings, IT band, piriformis, gluterals, and quads.
The Instant Replay allows you to facilitate all parameters of fitness. It provides for gross as well as fine motor development and spine stabilization training. Its utilization extends from specific pathologies to specific sensory motor development and training. This exercise develops core strength vital to perform at peak performance as well as help prevent injury.